Chelated Zinc -12%
Zinc plus is an essential nutrient that is required in humans and aquatic animals for many physiological functions including growth development, reproduction and immune function. It can act as nutrients, anti-oxidants or even toxicants and functions as a co-factor in several enzyme systems.
Chelated Zinc 12%
1. It is an essential trace mineral to fish and shrimp vital to various biological processes and functions
2. It helps in growth performance, digestive enzyme activity and immune response in fish and shrimp.
3. Promotes good alkalinity and enhance plankton growth in pond water
4. It controls yellow gill in shrimp
5. Assist to eliminate gases released from accumulation of heavy metal, sludge at the bottom of the pond
6. Minimizes the effect of insecticides in pond water
7. Zinc plays an essential role in growth and has higher bio-availability in aquatic animals
8. It helps in all growth parameters, feed utilization and increases weight gain
9. Enhance immune system in fish/shrimp, plays a vital role in developing of resistance against environmental.
10. It improves growth, feed utilization and muscle quality
11. The results of the zinc deficiencies are stunted growth, prolong the crop duration and poor yields.
Soil applications(sand mix or growwnex/suitable fertilize)
2kg – 4kgs per acre apply uniformly
1kg per acre for better result along with Growwnex
Or advised by aqua consultant
Avoid spraying between 12pm – 3pm
Since EDTA is sensitive to exposure of sunlight.
PRESENTATION : 1kg.
There are no reviews yet.