Oxygen is the most important factor to determine the success of Aqua Culture enterprise. Sufficient quantities of oxygen in the water ensure that Fishes/Shrimp grow well and stay healthy, oxygen encourages their appetites and general wellbeing.
COMPOSITION: Calcium Per Oxide, Sodium Per Carbonate, Sodium Per Borate.
1. Application of Oxi-fresh directly into the water increases vital DO levels faster than that of air-based diffusion system.
2. Continuously higher DO levels thus result in lower mortalities.
3. Better FCR and increases the ability of stocking densities.
4. Increase of the DO level results in better food consumption for better growth.
5. Better water quality.
6. Optimum growth rates.
7. Increases production capacity due to reduced culture cycle.
8. Minimized fish/shrimp mortality from decreased disease rates and stress.
9. Helps in growth of aerobic bacteria which decomposes the harmful organic growth.
10. Absorbs the noxious gases at the pond bottom and provides healthy environment for active growth of shrimp/fish.
11. DO is the most important factor in achieving increased results and improving bottom line profits.
12. Economic and sustainable approach for shrimp health management.
Shrimp: During low DO problem 5kg-10kg/Ha for every 3-5 hours.
During partial harvest 4kg – 6kg/Ha
Over bloom 6kg – 8kg/Ha during night hours.
Or advised by aqua culture consultant.
There are no reviews yet.