NAGADAX is a water treatment chemical for healthy ponds in aqua culture, for the protection and elimination of hazardous matters from heavy metals(iron) and can reduce poison of insecticide and other fish poison solution such as green force in pond water
Ethylenedian inetetracetic acid Magnesium.
1. NAGADAX promotes good alkalinity in pond water which easily helps to promote plankton growth.
2. NAGADAX is chelating agent it has heavy metal binding properties and able to detoxify the metal toxicity.
3. Water hardness refers to the amount of calcium and magnesium dissolved in the water, the harder the water more minerals are required to dissolve in it.
4. NAGADAX Is a chemical used to improve water quality by reducing heavy metal concentrations.
5. Hatcheries can use NAGADAX as a treatment for ‘ectocommensl’ fouling to stimulate juvenile molting. (10mg/lit)
6. NAGADAX is normally applied 2-5 ppm to remove organic substance in the water.
7. NAGADAX helps to improve Low survival rate during stocking of post larva due to external fouling problems.
8. Lager accumulation of sludge in pond.
NAGADAX is safe under guidance of skilled aqua culturist/aqua technicians or under the guide lines of suggested usage
2kgs -3kgs per acre 1 metre depth
Dissolve required amount (2kgs -3kgs) of NAGADAX in 150 – 200lit of water and spray throughout the 1-acre pond.
Economic and Sustainable approach for Shrimp Health Management.
PRESENTATION: 1kg & 5kg
There are no reviews yet.